By rail to Newton Abbot, then taxi to Seale Hayne. There is no public transport available to Seale Hayne.
By road, from the north – M5 / A38:
- exit A38 at Drumbridges, signposted Newton Abbot
- follow A382 to Forches Cross, turn right – warning, narrow country lanes!
- bear right, and then take first left – very narrow, and uphill
- turn left at T junction, then follow road till entrance to Seale Hayne campus can be seen on the right
- The Taiko Centre is at the very top of the campus
By road, from the south: A38:
- exit A38 signposted Newton Abbot – A383
- proceed along A383 till signs are seen for Seale Hayne on the left, turn left into Howton Lane
- (if you reach new housing on the outskirts of Newton Abbot, you’ve gone too far)
- follow Howton Lane uphill until signs for entrance to Seale Hayne, on the left
By road, from Newton Abbot: A383
- leave Newton Abbot on the A383, Ashburton Road
- on reaching countryside, turn right into Howton Lane, with signs for Seale Hayne
- follow Howton Lane uphill until sign for entrance to Seale Hayne, on the left.